2.5 cups boiling water
2-6oz pkgs or 1-12oz pkg JELL-O any flavor
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup cold milk
Assorted decorating gels
- Pour Jello powder into large glass or metal mixing bowl
- ADD boiling water and stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Cool 30 min. at room temperature.
- BEAT pudding mix and milk together in another bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Pour into to gelatin mixture slowly
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour into 13x9-inch cake pan.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
- Dip bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec.
- Use 2-inch egg-shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes, being careful to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan.
- Remove JIGGLERS from pan.
- Decorate with gels to resemble Easter eggs.
- Keep refrigerated.
*The Jello scraps remaining in the pan after the cutouts are done can be refrigerated in a tightly covered container then tossed together with cut-up fruit for a colorful dessert the whole family will love.
Thank you, Kraft Foods!